Monday, August 31, 2009

ok, so I cried...for like...10 seconds


It's been a pretty good day. Not great, but not dull...



            • ran into my neighbor again who stole my son's clothes

            • cleaned the kitchen and mopped the floor and wiped down all the cabinet doors and re-arranged the cupboards...only to have to do the cleaning and mopping and wiping all over again THREE MORE TIMES! :(

            • got my legal paperwork. My status change was official on August 25, 2009 and I did not even know it...now I need to trek to the SSA and Secretary of State to become myself all over again

            • Abigael threw up about 8 ounces of milk on me

            • Losing my milk supply and have been furiously pumping for the last two days to get it all back and my sister just told me that it's because I've been sick and it will ALL come back naturally when I'm good and healthy again...darn, cuz I was waking myself up every two hours to pump even in the middle of the night

            • My son threw a fist at my eye...and hit the target

            • a friend accused me of ignoring her becuase it took me more than 6 hours to respond to her

            • my two must not miss tv shows just had to start at the doggone same time so my dvr got confused and just quit

            • went into my sons bedroom only to find he was not there...he was in MY room along with about two bottles of baby powder, diaper rash cream and baby lotion on my bed, walls and floor.

            • it smells really good in my room

            • have two possible nannying gigs - income would be a good thing, I need a pair of shoes

            • my back, neck and shoulders feel like they're made of cement. I can barely turn my neck or move my arms, can't even shrug...so I cried. for about 10 seconds because I realized...

            I get to go to sleep and wake up to a whole new day!



            No comments:

            Post a Comment