Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dittle


One thing I learned in school I never forgot is that the dot above the "i" is called a dittle. I always thought it was so cool that something so small would have a name.


One experience I have never forgotten either is walking with Lionell in Schaumburg and coming upon Carson Pirie (Carson's). Inside the storefront window were the most adorable puppies I have ever seen - and I don't even like dogs!


These were rescue dogs and my heart has always wanted to rescue one since.


So. I'm looking for a rescue dog, a Shiba Inu rescue dog.


He or she will be a welcome addition to our family. Shiba Inu's are very tame, short-haired, well trained and play well with toddlers.


I will name him/her Dittle. Our new pet won't be the apple of my eye...but she will be more than a dot in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment