Thursday, August 6, 2009

Little Red Wagons and stuff

this is an ADORABLE and WONDERFUL little consignment shop in downtown Zeeland that I discovered about two months ago. I've been anxious to get back! You can find a plethora of things here for the expecting mom, the infant, the new mom and the toddler - from little red wagons to bikes for tykes and shoes for your toddler to run around in! I recommend it for anyone wanting to sell their items and especially to the frugal and budget wise! Take a stroll down the very quaint Main Street and pop in - you may just stay for an hour...or two!
I went for the first time and found a nursing pajama for the hospital (those gowns in the hospital are so dreadful!) and it was gently used and only $4. I also found a pair of shoes for Noam and this adorable little red wagon.

Noam has so much fun pulling his friends along!

I can't wait to go back and go shopping...but when I do I need to drive a truck and bring a bunch of stuff with me to sell!
Mom & Baby....Again
121 E. Main
616.741.9112
Upscale Retail & Resale for Moms & Kids*
clothes & shoes*toys & books*
baby furniture*bedding*maternity*
breast pumps and more!
Store Hours: Mon-Thurs, 9am-7pm & Fri 9am-5:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment