Saturday, March 27, 2010

Well! Someone Has to Do it!

My precocious, compassionate and responsible two year old has been asking me for a several days now..."Mama, no work?" "Abby. Noam. Go to school?" And I say, "no, Noam. Not today."

This morning, Saturday, Noam's little mind must have feared the worst. Mama's not working - and I'm not going to school - so....

He opened the closet that he knew housed my work bag, used his little engineer mind to figure out how to put it in himself, climbed up on his stool to reach my dangling keys on my elephant hook (still got it, Laura! Thanks!) and came to me, lumbering the entire way.






"I go to work, Mama. I got my work bag, Mama. And keys, ok? Ok, Mama. Bye bye! Be back, Mama!"




Lord, bless his heart. Think he was forgetting something, though? ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment